You are carrying a SIG Sauer 9mm, and you're an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?
· Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
· Does the man look poor or oppressed?
· Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
· Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
· Could we run away?
· Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
· What does the law say about this situation?
· Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
· Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
· Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
· Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
· If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
· Should I call 9-1-1?
· We need to raise taxes.
· Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
· I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
· This is all so confusing!
Republican's Answer: BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG! -click-
(sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! -click-
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!'
'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or hollow-points?!
Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
Wife: 'You ain't taking that thing to the taxidermist!
Thanks again Kirby