25 February 2016

10 Hilarious Anti-Trump Twitter Accounts





Trumpbart News -  'MAKING THE NEWS GREAT AGAIN'



Hanksy (NYC) -  'Best of the Worst'



The Trumpbot -  
'He launches into a temper tantrum 
about Donald Trump. What a jerk!'



Melaffluenza Trump - 
'I tired uff hearink about Ted Croos all zee time'


Required reading for Trumpkins



Trump's Hair -
I'm on top of the man who is on top of the world.
Follow me, people.




Sweet Meteor o' Death 2106 -  
'...I won't vote for Trump. Unlike Erickson, 
I will smash thru the Earth's lithosphere at 20 km/sec.'



Trumpadelic - 'Love him or hate him, 
we can't stop tweeting about him. 
(But seriously, you gotta hate him, right?)'



Trumpster Sheep - 
'Trump has destroyed conservatism
and will help elect HRC'



Dump Trump -  
'Educating liberals and misinformed Trump supporters'