19 May 2016

The 'Crazy Scenario' Where TED CRUZ
Can Still Be the GOP Nominee in Cleveland...

About a week ago I started seeing things falling into place. I chalked it up as wishful thinking since, as a Cruz supporter, there was always the chance that I was simply in denial. 

The more I watch, the more I realize that there are two things that make me believe there’s a chance it could actually happen. 

The first is that circumstances favor Cruz if the tide turns against Trump at the right moment. 

The second is that God is sovereign; while I would never presume to know anything about His plan for America or the world other than what’s in scripture, I know for certain that nothing is impossible when His will is at play. Whoever is supposed to be President of the United States will be President of the United States...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...