10 December 2009

Update on Tiger Woods, Text Messages


Tiger Woods' texts to his alleged mistresses, including Jaimee Grubbs and Rachel Uchitel, were pretty raunchy, and some even gushy. According to Us magazine, Tiger and Jaimee traded messages that included things like "I will wear you out soon."


Jaimee allegedly sent a message to Tiger saying: "then get your tight ass over here and visit me! I need u." Tiger apparently sent texts to her like, "quietly and secretively we will always be together ...when was the last time you got laid."

The golfer has also been said to have sent texts to at least one more alleged mistress: Rachel Uchitel. CBS News reports that he sent the first mistress revealed in the affair saga messages like: "I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or where ever you want to lay," and "I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time."

The whole Tiger affair scandal started when he got into a one-car crash outside his Florida mansion around 2am November 27. Rumors spread that the accident was a result of the golf pro's wife Elin Nordegren coming after his SUV with a golf club after she found out about his infidelity, and things have rapidly spiraled downward since then.