28 October 2011

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!
'Miss Russia 2011' Natalia Gantimurova

What a great place to initiate some recon... 
the Ruskies' most vital and abundant resource:

Miss Russia 2011
And this one's a potential threat to US security interests all by her sexy little self, boys- Miss Russia 2011 Natalia Gantimurova is studying advanced English in Moscow and already earned a college degree in 'International Relations'- wonder what she's planning to do with all that.

Good thing then we've got such an emotionally-detached metrosexual/eunuch of a president these days, if Bubba was still in office he'd fork over anything this one asked for in five minutes (best keep Hillary and her 'reset button' away too, Natalia makes current squeeze Huma look like a boy lol)...

RIA Novosti

RIA Novosti




ReyTJ


Missology

NBC


Get a load of the background music on this tribute, 
some schmaltzy chorus covering Lou Reed, yikes...
Natalia looking fine, tho!

15 comments:

Libertarian Advocate said...

Very pretty.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I just sent you something funny. Thanks for looker and the link.

Randy-g said...

Hell she speaks good English, I would take a shot!
Secret weapon or not...

Reaganite Republican said...

For my taste, this one is solidly in the mid 9s lol

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Now she is the reason I always wanted to be a spy,,in my single days that is.

Reaganite Republican said...

The "honey trap" method of espionage was something the KGB and E German Stasi elevated to an art form, back in the days...

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Thanks James! Just thought we might have some fun with this!

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake Finnegan said...

We must be vibin' each other, I have Anna Chapman as my BB this week!

Reaganite Republican said...

Or the Ruskie babes are vibin' us ALL-

Good thing I never had any info the KGB could use, they've had got it out of me QUICK with an agent like these... I'm weak, WEAK I tell you lol

Jester said...

This girl reminds me of my friend's mail-order Russian bride, Ulia. Gorgeous, petite, funny, intelligent, old-fashioned, and patriotic...

Teresa said...

She's gorgeous. Thank you for the link RR.

Happy Halloween.

Reaganite Republican said...

Thanks T, and you too... GREAT to have you back in action!

sewi said...

I've been looking for some nice blogs lately and this one just caught my eyes. Have a good day ahead. Such interesting content you have. Russian Wife

sewi said...

I've been looking for some nice blogs lately and this one just caught my eyes. Have a good day ahead. Such interesting content you have. russian ladies

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...