07 October 2011

TV Girls I Had a Crush On When I Was 15: 'Mary Ann Summers' on Gilligan's Island~

Oh how I yearned to be stranded with her...


Former 'Miss Nevada' Dawn Wells as 
'Mary Ann Summers' - Gilligan's Island (1964-67):


















Decades later, we at long-last know how they killed the time 
on that (dopey) island: while going some ways towards 
explaining the bizarre tree-licking episode above, 
back here in (what passes for) civilization...



You know ALL bout that stuff, doncha lil' buddy...

"All day... all night... Mary Ann":


Other  girls I had a crush on -here-
Inna 

15 comments:

Randy-g said...

She was a favorite of mine too RR! Thanks for the link boss!

Reaganite Republican said...

A man of taste and honor you are sir

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ah yes, a dream of mine too ... "All day, all night, Mary Ann."

Thanks for the link RR.

joetote said...

Mary Ann and Annette. My two crushes when I was really young.

Reaganite Republican said...

You guys go for the brunettes too I see lol

utahprez said...

Thanks for the linkage!!!

Reaganite Republican said...

You got it, UP

Anonymous said...

Us old Appalacian rednecks always fell for short cute brunettes in Daisy Dukes...I did and married one from WV...My wife for 20 yrs. till she passed. Thanks for the memories and the links!

http://thescottcarpdream.blogspot.com/

Reaganite Republican said...

God Bless you, Appalacian

Teresa said...

Thank you for the link, RR. Gilligan's Island was one of my favorite shows to watch while growing up.

Reaganite Republican said...

As it was for all real Americans who grew up in the 60/70s!

Proof said...

"Miss Nevada" I did not know that! Personally, I would have gone for "Lovey". Then, after Thurston stroked out, there'd be all that lovely "community property"! Heh.

(I kid. I was a Mary Ann guy, too!)

Reaganite Republican said...

With Mary Ann and a bamboo shack, who needs money!

Teresa said...

I must have seen the reruns during the 80's.

Thanks again for the link love, RR.

Have a great Sunday!

Reaganite Republican said...

Yeah, even I'm not old enough to remember the original weekly airings, the show debuted when I was only two yrs old

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...