22 December 2012

My Own Personal Tale Regarding
Drinking and Driving this Holiday Season


With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving-

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a 'social session' out with friends... we all love to have a good time.

Well, a couple days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a taxi home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it past- I arrived home safely without incident. 


This came as a real surprise to me, since I had never driven a cab before -don't know where I got it- and now that it's in my garage I really don't know what to do with it...

Drinking and driving
SnapClix   h/t Klaus