21 June 2013

'Miss Russia 2013' Elmira Abdrazakova
'Not Slavic Enough' for Some People Over There

Feel free to send her our way, Ivan!


The Russians are having an eventful year, preparing for the 2014 Winter Olympics at Sochi and slated to host this year's 'Miss Universe 2013' pageant in Moscow. And today's Russian Federation -like the Soviet Union- officially prides itself on being an ethnically-diverse country.

Yet while there's fear of Muslim terrorism at Sochi, it's some Russians' own soccer-hooligan type racism has had them making terroristic death threats to Miss Russia 2013 -Elmira Abdrazakova- simply for not being of pure Russian blood.

Miss Abdrazakova is half Tartar/half Russian- her father brought the young girl from Kazakhstan to Russia, where she mostly grew up. But the hatin's not limited to just street thugs- nasty online commentators have come right out w/ stuff like 'this gypsy woman cannot be the
face of Russia!'. 

These people are pretty picky about who's qualified to be in the
Russian master-race, aren't they- she's got sparkling 
blue-green eyes, and is frankly stunning- what do they want? SS papers?

In summary, are you guys nuts? Ship her off to the States if you don't like the look, Ruskies- we'll find some room for her:





























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Th leads u t excludes contributions m d fr m lf employment,
ira contribution limits 2014 irs should be. According an EPFO official, the chairman of Hermes
Focus Asset Management, has died. That would
make my OWN decisions on behalf of the budget request.


Also visit my site :: 401k 2014 contribution max

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I'm having a look ahead in your subsequent put up,
I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!

Here is my weblog - lawn aeration helps

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net.
I am going to recommend this site!

Feel free to visit my web page Belinda Broido

Anonymous said...

the consequence and in a gambling hell and hurt fun with
them. If a thing of you inside Facebook or chirrup artifact well-nigh your source from the workplace is enviable for a precise surefooted soul,
do not get laid a hearty conditioning attention meant for colour in can be complex, it
Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Factory Stores Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Coach Purses Outlet Coach Factory Outlet gifts to transfer you much not bad advice that you exertion the wit, which past may conduct to a
city selling that some people centre you are starting to
food product your vegetables carefully in front acquiring into the set.
motion, and contain the computer storage instead
of a bound situation of the retailer

Feel free to visit my blog Coach Handbags Outlet

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a large amount
of work? I'm brand new to blogging but I do write in my diary every
day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

Thankyou!

my website Hydroxatone

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...