09 February 2010

Bush Billboard: the "Miss Me Yet" Mystery


For those cruising I-35 in Wyoming, Minnesota, an eye-catching billboard featuring former US president George W. Bush and the words, "Miss Me Yet?" is sure to nab your attention.

Bob Collins of Minnesota Public Radio says that the billboard is real, not Photoshopped, and he has been trying to source who paid for it- but as of Tuesday morning, no luck-

And yeah... I do miss him, particularly when it comes to our nation's defense. As for the spendthrift ways, not so keen on that... but everything's relative, and it can always get worse... a lot worse.
bush billboard miss me yet, bush billboard, bush miss me yet billboard, miss me yet , bush billboard miss me yet, bush billboard, bush miss me yet billboard, miss me yet , bush billboard miss me yet, bush billboard, bush miss me yet billboard, miss me yet ,


Update at Maggie's Notebook... they've found the backers -here-