23 May 2010

Download Google PacMan...Who's Got the High Score?

With the the PacMan 30th anniversary celebrating the 1980s iconic PacMan arcade game and various spinoffs that followed, many are curious what's up with the Google Home Page... what with the Google Pac Man game that appeared there. You can play Pacman online right in the Google home page header, PacMan free online from your retro-gaming buds at Google.




California blogger Left Coast Rebel asks:


I should have blogged about the Pacman Google banner yesterday as it was a big topic at a party I attended last night (hence it is still on Google Trends). My addition to the conversation came down to a simple question - who got the high score on Google Pacman?

I assume that only Google knows and I bet that they kept track of of the Google Pacman high score.

I did a few 
searches but the answer remains elusive. Does anyone know who got the high score on Google Pacman? I wonder if anyone played the game for the entire two days that it was up at Google? If so, would they go to this length to save their high score?:



One can also play Pacman online in larger scale at a number of sites, such as Pacman Free Online -here-


Download Google PacMan to your PC -here-