10 December 2014

Geert Wilders in Interrogation by State Police:
'I have yet to meet the Dutchman who wants
more Moroccans in the Netherlands...'


Under heavy pressure by the Dutch left, national government, and the
North African immigrants themselves for a rallying cry where Wilders asked a campaign-stop crowd in The Hague if they wanted 'more Moroccans  or 'less Morrocans' in Holland (followed by predictably raucous cheers for the latter), the Dutch politician is fighting back and -per usual- speaking his mind...

With the new left-leaning government in charge, they now have the top public prosecutor  attempting to build a case against Geert for 'hate speech', asking the the police to retain and question him, etc.

But of course, as a man of deep thought and clear logic, he says things for a reason- Wilders had no trouble explaining himself, and even issued a public statement. As is his manner, the Dutch Freedom Party leader didn't back down a millimeter... while offering an eloquent defense of his position.

  • I name the problems that I see.... That is my duty. That is why I have been elected. I rely on objective facts and figures....
    Because they are the truth.
  • I do not intend to hurt or offend people, either
  • In my fight for freedom and against the Islamization of the Netherlands, I will never let anyone silence me. No matter the cost, no matter by whom, whatever the consequences may be.
  • (quotes MLK): "...there is nothing greater in all the world than freedom. It's worth going to jail for. It's worth losing a job for. It's worth dying for."
  • Our freedom is being threatened. Threatened by a violent totalitarian ideology – Islam – that brings with it death and devastation. Threatened by a politically correct elite that does not tolerate criticism of Islam and mass immigration, and that nurtures cultural relativism.
  • I rise up against this
  • I am fighting for a better Netherlands. To preserve our own culture. Our own identity. Our safety. Our freedom.
  • I do not discriminate. I do not spread hatred, nor do I incite to it... However, I do not mince my words when I defend our established freedoms and name the dangers to our society.
  • I dedicate my life to the fight against this evil ideology and the defense of our liberties. Every day, I pay the price for this fight. Already for over ten years, I have lost my personal freedom.
  • For 10 years now, I have drawn attention to the Moroccan problem which we have here in the Netherlands. These include serious problems with integration, crime and welfare dependency. 
  • The majority of the jihadis traveling from the Netherlands to Syria is Moroccan. 
  • If we had had the same problem in the Netherlands with Canadians, I would have named them.
  • For the reasons above, while on campaign in The Hague, I argued that there need to be fewer Moroccans
  • Indeed, I want fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands for the reasons and context that I have previously expressed in this statement...
  • I have yet to meet the Dutchman who wants more Moroccans in the Netherlands. Asking for fewer Moroccans is something totally different than if I were to want all Moroccans to leave the Netherlands or than if I were to object to every Moroccan.
  • Like me, 43% of all the Dutch and 95% of my supporters want fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands. I have said what millions of Dutchmen think.
  • I also want less Islam in the Netherlands.And like me, 65% of all the Dutch and 100% of my supporters think that the Islamic culture does not belong to the Netherlands.
So if Holland is a democracy with actual freedom-of-speech (as enshrined in their Constitution as well)... what's the problem with anything Geert's saying or doing?

I sure got no issue with any of it... what sane, non-Muslim would.