11 April 2016

Part II: Donald Trump’s Pseudo Social Media Army, And Who’s Involved



Jason Taylor:
In my first piece on this subject I wasn’t able to go into much detail, as I was trying to get something out as quickly as I could with the onslaught of thousands, upon thousands of Donald Trump supporting Twitter accounts having a field day with Ted Cruz supporting accounts. It didn’t take me long to see what was happening on Twitter, and other social media outlets. It also didn’t take me long to realize what was going down, and I knew exactly how they were going about it.

I was all over this operation by the Trump camp three weeks ago, but no one would listen, or pick-up the story, other than 'us' regular Twitter folk. Which for me is no real surprise, considering that most of the media (print included) helped create Trump, and will protect him at all cost, and of course their egos get in the way. Which, for one reason I’m done with most of the Conservative media as a whole, with the exception of a few. But, that’s another story for another time.

My knowledge into how this botnet (zombie army) system works, and how effective it can be goes back six years ago to my infiltration of the progressive left, and moreover my outing of the #StopRush group, along with Media Matters For America as their main backer. I ran a very successful botnet campaign against #StopRush and their main players in the group.

How did 'they' do this?