19 May 2016

The 'Crazy Scenario' Where TED CRUZ
Can Still Be the GOP Nominee in Cleveland...


About a week ago I started seeing things falling into place. I chalked it up as wishful thinking since, as a Cruz supporter, there was always the chance that I was simply in denial. 

The more I watch, the more I realize that there are two things that make me believe there’s a chance it could actually happen. 

The first is that circumstances favor Cruz if the tide turns against Trump at the right moment. 

The second is that God is sovereign; while I would never presume to know anything about His plan for America or the world other than what’s in scripture, I know for certain that nothing is impossible when His will is at play. Whoever is supposed to be President of the United States will be President of the United States...