05 February 2017

WTF: Trump Defends Putin,
says U.S. has 'a Lot of Killers'

I thought he said there's no proof...


Politico::
President Donald Trump said the United States has 'a lot of killers' while again defending Russian President Vladimir Putin. 

 In an excerpt of an interview set to run Sunday before the Super Bowl, Trump was asked by Fox News' Bill O'Reilly if he 'respects' Putin. 

 'I do respect him. I respect a lot of people but that doesn't mean I'm going to get along with him,' Trump replied. 'He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia than not.' 

Trump added that if Russia helps fight against ISIS and 'Islamic terrorists all over the world' then it's 'a good thing.' 

O'Reilly, however, followed up by saying that Putin 'is a killer.' 

'There are a lot of killers,' Trump responded, 'We've got a lot of killers.
What do you think? Our country's so innocent?...