17 April 2011

Why Get Angry with Trump for Doing the Heavy Lifting Lily-Livered Republicans Couldn't be Bothered With?

Isn't it kind of a loser mentality to get mad 
at someone for running circles around you 
while making everybody look incompetent...?

Hey, I'm not endorsing Donald Trump for president: pretty ruthless guy, I'd really have to think about it. Then there's having to endure four -or more- years of the ceaseless bragging, I dunno lol.

But I'm absolutely delighted to see somebody, anybody actively seeking some clarification on all Obama was inexplicably allowed to hide. I can't see why EVERY American wouldn't be happy to see it... who but a criminal, coward, or fool would fear the truth, anyway?.

Obviously, Trump wants something in return... and we all know what that is. You say you don't want Trump to pull this off... and ride the issue right to the White House? 

Maybe somebody -like the frickin GOP- should have got off their fat asses and done something a long, long time ago: blame THEM, not Trump for doing what Republicans and the Obammunist hacks of the MSM should have been doing the whole time... I'd hate to see Mitt muss up that hair of his.

Isn't it kind of a loser mentality to get mad at someone for running circles around you and making everybody look incompetent?

Of course it is: and most of today's GOP are losers... just look how they handled this budget mess. On the other hand, Donald Trump's a proven winner... and it shows. The presidency's right there for the taking for anyone willing to take on the unholy alliance of the MSM/Progs... who are basically just punks, sure don't know what these little Republican worms were ever afraid of in the first place.

GOOD FOR TRUMP if he wants to step up to the plate and endure the flak from both sides- I for one am delighted to have him spending his own money to uncover the harsh reality of this Trotskyite Trojan-Horse we went and stuck ourselves with... it's not Trump's fault if it gets him elected, in fact he'd deserve the prize at that point.

And the country? I guess we pretty much will have to take whatever a Trump presidency brings if he built an electoral victory from this... just like it's Americans' own fault for allowing Obama to get in at all: we failed in selecting Obama, and we failed as a nation to ensure he was even qualified! 

How many felt obligated to vote for Barack Obama in 2008 primarily to "prove they're not racist"-? 

Idiots- good thing Trump doesn't care what anybody thinks in the sort of way that weak-minded, insecure people do. And do you really think Trump would have jumped-in with both feet like this if he didn't already have some serious dirt on Barack Obama?

Stay tuned~ this is gonna be great.

Update: Trump and Allen West go over well at 
Saturday TEA Party rally in Florida -here-


Fuzzy Slippers said...

I'm happy to see the issues about BO brought to light. I'm not mad at Trump. He's just not who he claims to be this week. It's well-documented who he is and what he is, and I don't understand why anyone would want someone like that in the WH.

Is the presidency of the United States of America nothing but a prize for doing something that should have done years ago? Is that how little that great office means to you?

Reaganite Republican said...

Nope, just reporting the reality as I see it... if Trump busts Obama and makes everybody else looks like fools, he's 90% there

And don't blame him for it... I admire ambition, and lack of it on our side's what got us into this mess in the first place

I've read all you're talking about with Trump, and on the whole I just don't feel threatened about having him in the debate... just judging by actual results, so far he's had a fabulously healthy effect

The simple fact is that whomever you'd prefer to have in the WH should have been doing what Trump's doing, and they could have been a shoe in too. Only Palin tried... and the rest of the GOP stood aside happy to have the MSM remove the threat to their personal ambitions.

And vote for who you want in the primary, if Trump beats them and goes up against Obama, you'll have to hold your nose and vote for him... or stay home.

Either way, Trump's doing what I want, the country needs, and everybody else failed to even try... small wonder you're seeing what you are now

Silverfiddle said...

Traderrob6 over at Free Republic said it best:

I’m not mad at him, I just think he’s a self aggrandizing liberal opportunist who would make a lousy President.

And ditto what Fuzzy Slippers said.

Trump has turned into the Obama of the right, and if he takes it third-party, be be Perot, giving a liberal democrat 4 more years to destroy the country.

Reaganite Republican said...

Well, obviously you're on a mission, SF

How's it going with your guy Cain, did he break the 1% barrier yet lol

Anonymous said...

There's no reason to get angry or upset in any way with Trump for asking questions about Obama's original birth certificate. On page 26 of his first book Obama wrote that he found the certificate when he was in high school, along with other records. It had to be a copy of the original, because no "short form" existed then. Trump should ask if he still has it, and if he does, Trump should ask him to show it to the public. If Obama says he no longer has it, Trump should ask why, and what information was on it that isn't on the Certification of Live Birth form Obama has released.


Bluegrass Pundit said...

Well said. Trump may not be a true conservative, but he is no limp-wristed wimp like most of the rest of the GOP field.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I love it when an election comes together. I'm not one of the ones down on Trump (yet). He's doing the heavy lifting that the RINO McCain should have done last time around. I'm not really excited about anyone yet, so I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show. GO GET EM TRUMP!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

There's a difference between supporting his expose on BO and supporting him for president. Or there should be.

"The Hammer" said...

Ditto. And what I like is Trump is a North-Eastern establishment guy so the girls on "The View" find it impossible to go into their mock hysteria act. He is neither fish nor foul and he has credibility in that he's a businessman and not a politician. Love it!

joetote said...

Having been around some of his businesses in the past and watching his dealings with local distributors, I can't say I would be enamored with a Trump candidacy for many reasons. Having said that, I wish other Republicans (Sarah and Bachmann excluded from this statement) would show the balls Trump has in not only attacking this Marxist leaning presdient but also the other horrible things being pushed as part of the President's agenda. Thank God someone out there is bringing it to the forefront and in this case it's someone with enough "celebrity that even the disinterested are paying attention! Not sure what it will bring in the end, but it is refreshing to see someone who can actually stir the pot pretty good!

Maggie Thornton said...

I am with you on every point. The only thing that concerns me, is that he might run as an Independent. I hope that doesn''t happen, as much as I hope he keeps talking. We know Trump is the only hope for revealing what BO is hiding.

James, I'm still very caught up in Trump stating emphatically: "he was born Barry Soetoro and along the way somewhere changed his name." It wasn't speculation and there is no misunderstanding what he said, but Hannity didn't follow-up.

I'm convinced that he is determined to get to the bottom of this and yes, shame on the GOP who haven't a single interest in defending the Constitution.

Silverfiddle said...

Hoo-Wee! We stirred up a hornets nest at FR, Huh?



Your pro-Trump post is up to 95 comments and Fuzzy Slippers' anti-Trump FR post just passed 115 comments, and I'm surprised I haven't been ZOT'd yet.

Kinda like the Federalists vs. the Anti-Federalists.

I think the GOP will end up with a fine field of candidates. For the record, I am not yet backing anyone. It's too early!

As I mentioned earlier, Cain, Pawlenty, and Daniels are the ones I have my eye on right now, but I'm open to any serious candidate.

You and Fuzzy have done a good job shaking up Right Blogistan this weekend. Good, spirited debate is what it's all about!

Reaganite Republican said...

I definitely don't want Trump to run as an indy, but it's his right to do so. I think if the GOP gave him a fair shake and didn't try to undermine Trump, he'd throw in the towel after the GOP convention... but my thinking is Trump will bust Obama on some major issue of his past and bolt out front, just a WAG but I feel it coming

And Maggie, YOU get were I'm coming from 100%... Trump is no dream candidate, but I'm DISGUSTED -like millions of others- with the GOP's lack of intestinal fortitude... really, really weak.

And I'll be honest, I can't stand Newt, Mittens, or barely T-paw... all major yawners if you ask me. You'd have to go to 5th in the polls to find my Sarah... small wonder I want The Donald in though the primary debates at least- otherwise a number of issues I want aired will not be.

Reaganite Republican said...

Thanks SF, but it's far too early for any "Dump Trump" posts- the guy hasn't even declared yet.

I concede his appeal may wear thin, and he's no Reagan... but Trump is landing a number of rather large shells RIGHT in the enemy camp... I don't like the idea of trying to reign him in nor attack him NOW... why?

He's only helping us in a number of ways the GOP needed badly... and the election is 19 months away- what's the rush to trash Trump, let him go man

Silverfiddle said...

I hope he keeps it up, and he can without trying to run for president. But I get that toying with a run gives him a bigger spotlight.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and let you know we may look at things slightly differently, but we're on the same team and I think you've done an excellent job stirring up just the kind of friendly and substantive debate we need to have.

Your FR post is at almost 100 comments and Fuzzy Slippers' is at 150.

Reaganite Republican said...

Thanks again SF, don't be a stranger

Trestin said...

I think it's a calculated distraction. While everyone was focused on Donald, Soros was in Brenton Woods reordering the world economy and hardy anyone noticed.

Reaganite Republican said...

I'm starting to really think we need a right wing dictator lol

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...