20 July 2011

PPP: Bachmann Now Polling Ahead of Romney Nationally


Left-leaning PPP is showing GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann ahead by a point nationally now with 21% to Romney's 20. Interestingly, undeclared Rick Perry is in third with 12%, followed by Cain with 11% with Ron Paul (9%), Newt (7%) and T-Paw (5%) rounding it out...

Funny then the timing with the big headache story, looks to me like Team Mittens might be in panic-mode... they surely see and feel the momentum going against them has grown to a swell. But while fervent Herman Cain supporter Stacy McCain thought he was witnessing a Bachmann "implosion" as the dubious migraine narrative hit the wire -and understandably found it difficult to condone Rep. Bachmann's Gestapo-like security detail- he did post an interesting bit from Bachmann's son -a medical resident at the University of Connecticut- who says the story is nonsense and she's nothing like "incapacitated" by the episodes . 

My brother has migraines, and all I know is that he works right through them as a diesel technician- it's not pleasant, but he is able to function fine in a dangerous and stressful occupation... fwiw.

Then a WSJ/NBC poll released yesterday as well has Romney still up at 30%, with Bachmann setting at 16%... I haven't looked into the methodology of that one, but consider the trend: Michele Bachmann was at 3% in this same poll just a month ago.

Here Rep. Bachmann weighs-in on the Obammunist-orchestrated faux-debt crisis...




11 comments:

Randy-g said...

I really like her, Mitt? Not so much...

Reaganite Republican said...

Mitt sucks- that just about covers it!

Bungalow Bill said...

Aren't you amazed at the complete vetting that is taking place of Michele Bachmann compared to that of Barack Obama in 2008? Of course you aren't!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Mitt is old school GOP and Bachmann is a speak your mind Tea Party Conservative. Mitt would be a figure head and She will get things done.

Reaganite Republican said...

The attacks on Bachmann came a little harder and faster than I expected from the online Left/MSM scumbags- but she can take it.

Plenty of resistance from the GOP and libs to come- but she'll fight them to the end win or lose, and that's why I love Bachmann... a 'happy warrior' in the Reagan mold, ya know?

Matt said...

I have to be honest, I don't like Mitt a bit, and Bachmann isn't really my candidate.

Trestin said...

She is my second choice, and far better than Mitt.

Reaganite Republican said...

I know Matt lol- I read your blog

Anonymous said...

President Bachmann will need different congressional leaders to repeal Obamacare.

Lisa said...

I'm not sure that she quite has the experience that I'd like in a president, but she does have the right point of view on things. And, unfortunately, Mitt is just not the conservative that we need.

Reaganite Republican said...

I have a strong hunch Rick Perry is going to come in and crush Mitt... if Bachmann hasn't by then already, she will do great in the early states imho

But MOST likely scenario = Perry/Bachmann 2012... and they would shred Obama

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...