25 August 2011

Cheney Exposes Unprincipled Obama Pumper Colin Powell for What He Is

Book "will make (DC) heads explode"


This bit from an exclusive Drudge peek...

"Cheney excoriates Colin Powell for standing by silently, knowing that his deputy Richard Armitage was responsible for leaking Valerie Plame's identity to the press." 

He's always been an odd duck, this Colin Powell... hard to see what makes him tick, and this certainly raises a few questions regarding the man's character.

I always thought it was race or something -as it was for many in 2008- but perhaps nominal 'Republican' Powell had other reasons for endorsing and continuing to make excuses for Obama's serial mismanagement of this country... i.e. guilty conscience and/or fretting about his own legacy- not to mention a (heavily politicized) Justice Department.




13 comments:

Randy-g said...

Right on Cheney. True American hero!

Reaganite Republican said...

Right on, brother- that goes for Liz, too

Amusing Bunni said...

Love Dick Cheney, not afraid to speak the truth. I can't wait to read this book.

Reaganite Republican said...

Same here Bun

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Dick Cheney has always been one of my heroes.

Reaganite Republican said...

History will treat him well medium-long term imho

Joe Texan said...

Holy cow, I can't wait to get my hands on that book. I was in the USAF for almost 10 years, 4 of that in the SAC underground for JSTPS, during the Reagan/Bush I years. Cheney was a great SecDef and a great VP.

Waving that book at a liberal will have the same effect as playing yodels to Martians. (If you haven't seen "Mars Attacks!" you won't get it.)

Matt said...

That ought to be an interesting read.

Reaganite Republican said...

Ahem... can be purchased at Amazon link above

Just sayin lol

Always On Watch said...

I don't often read political memoirs, but I'm making a point to read THIS one.

Reaganite Republican said...

Condi's coming out with one next month I think- dueling memoirs, look out!

Teresa said...

Colin Powell is a characterless, immoral, cowardly opportunist. Cheney's book sounds good. Adding it to my reading list.

Always On Watch said...

The book will shortly be available at my local public library. Yeah, I've reserved a copy.

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...