05 December 2011

While Everybody's Breaking Out Old Tapes of Gingrich . . .

Here's mine- 

shredding a MSNBC reporter's loaded question 
re. Palin's qualifications on the floor of the 
2008 Republican National Convention:


I'm  not endorsing ole Newt, yet -actually, I've trashed him over 
the Scozzafava debacle, etc on this site- and he's still not my first choice. 

But one thing we need for this battle is a FIGHTER... 
and you do get that with this brilliant -yet flawed- candidate.

I could watch the lib media get smacked around the room like this every day...

3 comments:

Mark Adams said...

Newt can wipe the floor with Obama. Is he perfect? No, not by any stretch of the imagination. But since Cain has suspended his campaign, I don't see any other candidate who would be able to clean Obama's clock. Word out is Cain will endorse Newt, but we'll see.

Reaganite Republican said...

I read an article last week that compared the very-flawed US Grant (yet right man at the right time) vs Newt... also flawed

Lincoln was told by his advisers to fire Grant after early Union defeats... he responded that he couldn't: "I can't spare the man... HE FIGHTS"

Matt said...

The man gives me nightmares, but yes, he will fight.

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...