02 February 2010

Narcissist Head-Case Obama Turns WH into a Shrine to Himself


This via Lonely Conservative- and keep in mind is quoting liberal loon Ed Schultz!
"First of all you walk into the White House, in the West Wing, and there are pictures all over, I mean everywhere! Of President Obama! I mean, of his life in the first year as president of the United States.
Now I don’t know if that’s the way it is with every president, but it was almost a shrine. I mean, well, here’s a picture of Obama the president with his kids over here. There he is getting on Air Force One. Here he is with some military people. Here he is on the line working the line at one of his campaign stops. I mean, just, it was just one picture after another!" (laughs)
Clearly, this guy belongs on the shrink's couch... and not anywhere near the levers of power. I wonder if the officer carrying "the football" is armed...