21 October 2011

TV Girls I Had a Crush On When I Was 15: Jaclyn Smith on 'Charlie's Angels'~

FanPop
When monster smash hit Charlie's Angels first hit the tube in Fall of '76, I sure didn't have to think long when anybody asked who my favorite was: Jaclyn Smith - the young actress that played "Kelly Garrett" on the show- was to me always the 
most heavenly Angel, hands down:

 This was for reasons I was largely unable to convey to those with Farrah posters in their bedrooms, back in the days when that one with the red bathing suit was all but ubiquitious.  Jaclyn Smith

But the somehow Jaclyn Smith just had a sexy vibe, bit more real/natural-look than Farrah (smile/hair), imho- plus I guess I just prefer brunettes anyway. To each their own... I'll take this one, 
no problem lads:



CelebTnA

C-n-G

CelebTnA


PerfectPeople.net



FanPop


Squidoo


ebay


The Examiner


StrangeCosmos



Charlie'sAngels.gr