10 September 2013

If You'll Recall, Vladimir Putin Vowed
to Defend Christianity Worldwide...


Well now you're seeing it in Syria... and we're on the other side
(same as Bubba's war in Serbia). Perhaps God will forgive us...
perhaps not.

And while we all know that Vlad is out for Russia and Vladimir Putin mostly, I DO applaud the defense of Christianity coming from anybody at this point: with Copts being slaughtered in Egypt and they/other Christians purged from Syria, Lebanon, and the West Bank...
HOW are we not on the right side of this issue? God shed his grace on the United States of America- so what the hell is wrong with us?

Add to all that Russia's flat (13%) income tax and zero capital gains tax, and I'm really starting to get jealous. And guess what?
Putin KNOWS what damn country he represents!

Just a couple years back I dismissed Russian democracy as simply a farce, and looked down my nose at it as not really democratic at all-
that is, up until our own last election.

I don't like Putin, and I don't trust Putin... he defines his whole reason for being as 'enemy of the United States', basically. But I'd be pretty dishonest to not acknowledge that his brand of crony capitalism looks substantially more appealing than Obama's idiotic 'green' crony capitalism. And I sure wouldn't mind adopting a foreign policy that shamelessly serves our national interest, either.

As for results, Putin is running circles around our inept bozos...
it's really starting to get embarrassing. And then there's the girls...