01 February 2013

My Trip to the Gun Store


Yesterday I decided to head-out and get a bit more ammo before the Obama and his congressional minions had a chance to impose more regulation and/or bans...

Luckily, I picked up 9mm, .357, and 12-gauge shells, and after a considerable wait in line it was my turn to pay. So then the cashier says 'strip down, facing me.'

I couldn't believe it- all I could think was 'this time these pinheads in Congress have gone WAY too far...'

Making a mental note to complain to the manager about the gun registry people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

Alas, when all the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future- they need to make their instructions to us old guys a little clearer!

What Bubba Knows   RT   h/t Roberto