16 December 2011

Best Gams in the GOP? You Be the Judge-

Things that make you go 'hmmm'~

-Conservative Blogs Central-


'That a coyote over there?'


The toenails that rocked the Lefty blogosphere


RARE PHOTO: observant readers will notice
there's a hair out of place on the left side- no, really


Best I could find of smoking-hot freshman congresswoman
Kristi Noem (R- SD)... then again, 

anybody's hot next to Cantor- sorry bro lol


Gut Newtrich 
(ps- turned out to be somebody else)


Libertarian-survivalist stylin'




More hot legs from the Stacy McCain's infamous 'Rule Five' blogsters:
Hot legs xxx GOP xxx Republican xxx Rule five girls rule 5

10 comments:

Proof said...

It's a tie between Ron Paul and Newt for the unbearable whiteness of being...

thedaleygator said...

GREAT post!!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Reaganite Republican said...

I just read that book by Kundera, Proof

Thx DG, much obliged

And who are you referring to Odie, Ron Paul, Rod Stewart, or...?

conservativeBC said...

I like that one of Paul

Reaganite Republican said...

Thanks CBC lol

Donald Douglas said...

Michele Bachmann is hot!

Reaganite Republican said...

She's in her mid 50s and raised like three dozen kids... amazing

William Teach said...

Even though I am completely off the Palin bandwagon, I gotta go with her legs. Since I can't see Noem's.

Fortunately, mom taught me to never look at bright things, so, I successfuly avoided looking at the unbearable whiteness.

Thanks for the link. I'll have you (as normal) in the Patriotic Pinup post in about an hour.

Reaganite Republican said...

Right on, thx William

Post a Comment

The Reaganite Republican welcomes your comments...